Unleash the POWER OF SCIENCE
- VIDEO ANALYSIS PROGRAM
- SCIENTIFIC INFORMATION PROGRAM
- Clubs - Grips - Training Aids
- Golf’s #1 Scientific Teacher
- Golf Magazine’s TOP 100 (1996 to 2003)
- TOP 100 MOST POPULAR GOLF INSTRUTORS IN THE WORLD(6-2015)
VIDEO ANALYSIS PROGRAM
Jack want to be your personal teacher
Let Jack help you OPTIMIZE your UNIQUE mechanics
Jack analyzes all types of mechanics:
- Your unique mechanics
- Traditional/PGA tour type
- Jack's Single-Axis Patent (5,803,827); Moe Norman type
- Lever-Power type
- E2E type
- Minimum-Mechanics (golfers with back, shoulder and knee problems)
Cell phone technology allows for high quality video to be transmitted immediately. This allows for analysis and optimization of your unique mechanics.
A personal lesson with Jack is $150. Kuykendall Golf is instituting the following video analysis program for the lowest price imaginable.
- Each analysis is just $20.00 (Minimum of 3 @ $60.00).
Sign up today to get started with Jack: Send an email to:
with your name, address and phone.
SCIENCE INFORMATION PROGRAM
Scientific Knowledge is a good starting point on a journey to success. Jack is now offering his 30 years of experience on the following subjects:
Every golfer has unique mechanics. No two golfers will or have ever looked identical. Even though your mechanics are unique, there are FUNDAMENTALS that can be SCIENTIFICALLY observed. Scientifically is in capital letters. The majority of analysis in golf magazines and on TV are perceptions and in the majority of cases, the information is misleading or incorrect. The MECHANICS section will cover:
- Address ; Take-away ; Top ; Downstroke ; Impact ; Release ; Follow-Through ; High shots ; Low shots ; Draws ; Fades ; How to cure a slice ; Ball placement ; Short game ; Chipping ; Putting ; and more for:
- Traditional/PGA/Tour type mechanics
- Single-Axis: Jack Kuykendall's patented method (5,803,827); A Moe Norman style mechanics
- Lever-Power-Golf (LPG)
- Elbow-to-Elbow (E2E)
The cost for the "Mechanics" section is just $20.00
- ANALYSI OF PLAYER MECHANICS: Appleby, Stuart - Baddeley, Aaron - Bradley, Keegan - Cabrera, Angel - Couples, Freddie - DeChambeau, Bryson - Doyle, Allen - Dufner, jason - Duval, David - Fowler, Rickie -Funk, Fred - Furyk, Jim - Holmes, J.B. - Kim, Anthony - Mahan, Hunter - Mickelson, Phil - Ochoa, Lorena - Oosthuizen, Louis - Park, Inbee - Pettersson, Carl - Reed, Patrick - Sadlowski, Jamie - Simpson, Webb - Stenson, Henrik - Stricker, Steve - Thomas, Justin - Watney, Nick - Watson, Bubba - Westwood, Lee - Yani Tseng
- Moe Norman Was My Friend:
- Fireside chats (1,2 & 3)
- Scientific analysis of Moe's mechanics
- Jack & Moe stories
Jack Kuykendall and Moe Norman information is just $20.00.
To purchase a subject, send an email to:
along with your name, address and phone number.
REPRODUCIBLE MECHANICS AIDS
Go to www.KGGolf.net for details on specifications and ordering
Training Aid Kit: Alignment/Practice mat - E2E trainer - LPG trainer - GNS - Wall Stroke Trainer - Alignment/Playing mat - Grip
SINGLE-PLANE STROKE TRAINER: Lowest price Single-Plane stroke trainer ever offered.
- MaxSpins; (80 to 180 yards) a scientific clubhead design that is superior to any tradition head design.
- Drivers: Offering the latest design for maximum distance: Testing of numerous heads on a quarterly basis.
- Fairway Woods: Offering the latest design for maximum distance and ball flight height: Testing of numerous heads on a quarterly basis.
- BAM: Ball Acceleration Maximizer: Increase your clubhead speed by greater than 10 mph in ten weeks; using progressive overload - established exercise principle for building fast twitch muscles.
- GRIPS: Jumbo - Midsize - Traditional size:
Go to www.KGGolf.net for information on specification and ordering